Basanti Pulav cooked with Gobindo Bhog Rice is a Bengali Signature Dish, mastered and tailored by Home Chef.
Gobindo Bhog rice is a short-grain, white, aromatic, sticky rice having a sweet buttery flavor. It derives its name from its usage as the principal ingredient in the preparation of the offerings to Govindajiu, the family deity of the Setts of Kolkata.
Minimum Quantity – 6 Plates, Maximum Quantity – 20 Plates.
What makes this dish so special?
- HCB is a team of Die-Hard Foodies and each dish that we have here goes through the sample testing process. We tailor dishes (if required) with the level of spices used, meat and vegetable quality as used before approving any dish.
- These Dishes are Mastered & Tailored by the Home Chefs from North, South, East, North-East and West, showcases the best of State-wise culinary skills
- Cooking is an Art we’d like to promote the actual Art here in this platform for the Foodies to relish the dishes that are Tailor-Made for you.
- We don’t serve less & we don’t serve more which means minimum 6 plates to maximum 24-25 plates we can cater in one go.
- We’d like to cater to the best Quality Dishes rather Quantity.
- Each Dish has its own set of preparation time which also includes Marination Time, Slow Cooking Process which requires a certain amount of skill sets before it served and hence this system only works on ‘Made to Order’.
Disclaimer: Each Dish as prepared by the HCB Chef while only considering the State Specific Taste, Ingredients, Spices, Oil, Rice and more…Hence, some of the dishes might taste Blunt, Sweet, Spicy, Tangy, Cooked with Mustard Oil, Coconut Oil, etc. and you might not like it either. Hence, choose your dishes accordingly as per your taste buds if you don’t want to explore other Cuisines. 🙂